Custom Shipping Container Offices and Workspaces
Advanced Container Company has been modifying shipping container offices for over 35 years. Our in-house fabrication department builds mobile office spaces for all different industries. They are completely customizable, per your specs, to fit your needs.
Our modular offices are made from heavy duty steel framed containers and offer a secure, climate controlled, and long lasting office for personnel.
Some of the customizations we can install include insulated walls, flooring, windows and doors, desks, shelving, and full a electrical system for lighting and air conditioning.
DOWNLOAD OUR SPEC SHEETS
Shipping Container Offices
Mobile shipping container offices are designed and built to withstand the hardships of any job location. Our full-service fabrication department has all the necessary machinery and know-how to create your perfect workspace.
Whether you need a temporary office space, a mobile work area, or a permanent solution, shipping container offices are a great solution.
Custom Office to Fit Your Needs
At Advanced Container, we understand that no two businesses are alike. That’s why we offer customizable mobile container offices to fit the specific needs of our clients. We work with each client to ensure that the office is designed to their specifications. In addition, our mobile offices are built with high-quality materials and construction methods, ensuring that they will last for years to come.
Are you looking for a workshop instead of an office? We can build that too. We will customize to include the tools you need to get the job done.Get a Free Estimate
Container Office Sizes and Design Options
We sell shipping / storage containers and our most popular sizes are 20’ and 40’ but we have a ton of other sizes available.
When it comes to mobile container offices, the options are truly limitless. Whether you’re looking for a small, simple office for a construction site or a multi-level workspace, we will work with you to create a space that suits your specific needs. You can choose from a range of finishing options, including insulation, flooring, and electrical systems, to ensure that your new office is comfortable and functional.
Mobile Container Office Options
- Doors and windows
- Insulated walls with sheetrock or wood
- Tile or carpet flooring
- Shelving and custom desk units
- Air conditioning and heating
- Office/storage combo
- Restroom facilities
- Electrical and lighting including LED lighting
Would you like your office space to be more stylish? Check out our container homes page for interior design ideas.
Benefits of Portable Office Buildings
Portable container offices are becoming increasingly popular for their benefits in terms of portability and convenience. Not only do they save time and money, but they also provide an eco-friendly alternative to traditional office spaces.
Their modular design ensures that they can be customized to fit any purpose and are easily relocated to meet changing business needs. With a portable container office, businesses can save on costs associated with building permanent structures and decrease their carbon footprint by reusing existing containers.
Mobile Container Office Benefits
- Lower price than traditional construction
- Environmentally friendly building process and materials
- Complete design options
- Easily movable
- Less time needed for procurement
- Freedom to quickly expand the structure as needed
- Flexibility to do what you need with storage and office space
Common Uses for Shipping Container Offices
- Construction site field offices
- Commercial offices
- Meeting rooms
- Break rooms
- Sales and leasing office
- Offshore container office
- Warehouse office
- Ticket booth
- Guard shack
Your Employees Will Thank You
Shipping containers provide a clean and cool environment for employees. They can be stacked on top of each other to create multi-story office space and are very durable, so they can withstand harsh weather conditions. And because they’re made from recycled materials, they’re also eco-friendly. So if you’re looking for an innovative way to create office space, consider using shipping containers.
Contact us for more information.VIEW MORE MODIFICATION OPTIONS
Mobile Office Samples
Shipping Container Office Considerations
Container offices provide a unique and cost-effective workspace solution for businesses of all sizes. With their portability, durability, and affordability, shipping containers offer an attractive alternative to traditional office space. Read these 9 considerations before getting started:
- Location: Where will the shipping container office be located? Will it be stationary or mobile?
- Space: How much indoor or outdoor space do you have where you are going to place the mobile office?
- Size: How large of a container do you need for your office space (10′, 20′, 40′ or 45′)?
- Design features: What type of design features do you want to be built like, partition walls, windows, doors, etc.?
- Climate control: Do you need climate control systems such as air conditioning and heating to ensure comfort?
- Insulation: If needed, what kind of insulation best suits your needs?
- Utility connection: Are there any utilities that need to be connected, like water, electricity, or the internet?
- Security system installation: Do you need any security systems installed, such as CCTV cameras or alarms?
- Extra modifications: What type of finishing touches and accessories are required for your new office space, such as desks, chairs, or shelves?