Shipping Container Sales in Houston, Texas
Advanced Container Co is based in Houston, Texas and is one of the leading suppliers of new and used shipping containers. Being centrally located in Houston, we have provided quality shipping containers to local and international customers since 2000. Our services include expert container modifications, equipment repair, maintenance, and depot services.
Whether you need shipping containers for sale or storage containers for rent, we are your go-to in Houston, Texas and beyond. Below are a few of our services and locations.CONTACT US
We Make Finding Shipping Containers in Houston Texas Easy
With one of the busiest ports in the United States, Houston, Texas has no shortage of shipping containers. Whether you need to purchase a container for additional storage space or as part of a unique construction project, you can find what you need. Because there is a constant influx of containers moving in and out of the port, it’s easy to secure an affordable price while tapping into an abundance of secondhand options. Discover why Houston is quickly becoming one of the top suppliers in the country for shipping containers.
Even with the current market conditions, we make it easy to buy, rent, and customize containers.
Buy New or Used Cargo Containers in Houston, TX
Advanced Container has used or new (1-trip) containers for sale. Their features include:
- Long lasting, high strength, and corrosive resistance
- Weather resistant
- Long lasting hinges and finishes
- Secure storage
- Easily modified
- Straightforward delivery
Shipping Container Inventory in Houston
To best serve our Houston customers, we have a huge variety of sizes, conditions, and types of containers for sale. We have sizes ranging from 8ft to 45ft of new and used containers, with our most popular sizes being the standard 20ft and 40ft shipping containers. Houston is home to our largest inventory with many specialized containers like the high cube and insulated/refrigerated containers for special jobs.
Standard Container Sizes
- 10′ Containers
- 20′ Containers
- 40′ Containers
- 45′ Containers
- 20′ double door
- 40′ double door
- 20′ open top
- 40′ open top
- 20′ open side
- 10′ high cube
- 20′ high cube
- 40′ high cube
- Refrigerated (reefer) Units
Advanced Container Company Info.
- Shipping Containers for Sale, Houston, TX
- Steel Storage Containers for Rent, Houston, TX
- Steel Storage Containers for Sale, Houston, TX
- Conex Containers for Sale, Houston, TX
- Shipping Container Sales, Houston, TX
- Container Modifications in Houston, Texas
Address: 1711 Turning Basin Dr Building A, Houston, TX 77029
Directions: Click here for driving directions
Hours of Operation:
Available after hours upon request
Phone: (713) 670-8801
Houston Container Modifications
Our Advanced Container team of specialists at our Houston facility are experienced with over 30 years of modifying containers to fit the customer’s needs. With in-house fabrication, Houston is your one stop shop for the perfect shipping container. From adding locks and ramps to being wind and watertight, we will meet your specific demands in the most cost-effective and efficient process.
Simple Modifications Available
- Custom electrical
- Doors and windows
- Custom flooring
- Security and lock boxes
- Custom paint
- And more
Full Custom Container Conversions Available
Fun Facts about Houston TX
- The Port of Houston is not only the largest port in Texas but also the largest in terms of foreign tonnage and second-largest in terms of overall tonnage in the entire country. Moreover, the Port of Houston is a major center for petrochemical manufacturing and refining, which contributes to about one-third of the United States’ total petrochemical production.
The port has a total of 200 berths and is accessible by ocean-going vessels through a 52-mile-long ship channel. In addition, the port has 150-plus warehouses, and the Houston Ship Channel is home to several oil refineries, chemical plants, and other industrial facilities.
Overall, the Port of Houston in Pasadena, Texas, plays a massive role in the global shipping industry and economy, and it is a significant contributor to the city’s development and growth.
- Houston is a hub for healthcare excellence – With more than 100 hospitals, clinics, and research institutions, Houston’s Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center globally. It is home to renowned institutions like MD Anderson Cancer Center, Texas Children’s Hospital, and Texas Heart Institute.
- Houston is called the “Space City” – As the home of the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, which is the headquarters of NASA, Houston is famously tied to America’s space program. This is where astronauts are trained and monitored during their expeditions, and where Mission Control is located.
- The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the largest of its kind – Houston hosts the world’s largest annual livestock show and rodeo, which attracts more than 2.5 million visitors and features various events like horse shows, concerts, carnival rides, and even a barbecue contest.
- Houston is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the U.S. – With a population of around 2.3 million residents, Houston is a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities. The city boasts over 90 spoken languages, embracing people from all around the world.
- The Museum District – Houston’s Museum District is home to 19 different cultural, artistic, and scientific institutions, including the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Museum of Fine Arts, and the Holocaust Museum. The district also includes the Miller Outdoor Theater, which offers free performances and events throughout the year.
- Bayou City: Houston is crisscrossed with Bayous – There are more than 22 bayous that flow through Houston, creating a unique urban landscape. The most well-known bayou is the Buffalo Bayou, which runs through various parks, including the remarkable Buffalo Bayou Park, a 160-acre green space that offers hiking and biking trails, sculpture gardens, and a nature play area.
- Houston’s booming economy – Houston has a thriving economy, with many Fortune 500 companies having their headquarters or regional offices in the city. The city is a hub for sectors like energy, health, aerospace, manufacturing, and finance. In fact, Houston has the third largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., only surpassed by New York and Chicago.
- Underground Tunnel System – Houston boasts a fascinating 6-mile long network of climate-controlled underground pedestrian tunnels that connect 95 city blocks in the downtown area.
Contact Us Today for Your Shipping Container Sales in Houston Texas
We sell new and used mobile containers. Call today for rates and availability.
Top Service Areas for Shipping Containers in Texas
Amarillo, Arlington, Austin, Baytown, Beaumont, Brownsville, Corpus Christi, Dallas, El Paso, Fort Worth, Garland, Grand Prairie, Houston, Irving, Laredo, Lubbock, Orange, Pasadena, Plano, Port Arthur, Round Rock, & San Antonio.