40-ft Double Door Container
Advanced Container specializes in providing top-quality double door containers to clients in Texas, along The Gulf Coast and around the world. Whether you require a container for storage, shipping, or any other purpose, we have a wide range of options that are sure to meet your unique needs.
Our 40-ft double door container maximizes space and accessibility. Combining the factors of size and doors creates the possibility of endless uses. Whether buying or renting this container, the function of it will be consistent. With cargo doors on both ends it’s ideal for storage of many items and gaining access to it with little hassle.
- Standard 40-ft new (one trip)
- Standard 40-ft cargo worthy (CW)
- Standard 40-ft wind & water tight (WWT)
- Standard 40-ft used (as is)
- Standard 40-ft refurbished
- 40-ft double door (DD)
- 40-ft open top (OT)
- 40-ft high cube (HC)
- 40-ft refrigerated (Reefer)
- 40-ft HC refrigerated (Reefer)
- 40-ft customized
40-ft Double Door Container Dimensions
|40'||8'||8' 6"||39' 6"||7' 9"||7' 10"||7' 8"||7' 6"|
|Interior Cubic Capacity: 2,385 ft3|
|Tare Weight: 8,930 lbs|
|Max Cargo Weight: 67,200 lbs|
|*Please note that all product specifications are approximate and NOT exact. Our manufacturers have slight variations, within ISO standards, to meet the product dimensions & specifications.|
DOWNLOAD OUR SPEC SHEETS
40′ Double Door Shipping Container
All of Advanced Container Company’s 40-ft double door cargo containers offer the following features:
- Double doors on the front and back of the container
- Steel construction
- Ground level entry
- Over 33 and a half ton carrying capacity
- 2385 ft3 of interior capacity
- Custom modifications
- Available for delivery
These sturdy steel double door containers have the following 7 advantages:
- Easier access with two doors at each end for loading/unloading goods
- Better access makes organization easier
- Drive-thru tunnel for vehicle or boat storage
- Large capacity makes it easy to partition for separate storage areas
- Economical option compared to purchasing multiple smaller size shipping containers
- Ability to load double stacks of cargo on the same level
- More cost effective way of transporting large amounts of cargo or multiple vehicle types over long distances
What Are The Standard Sizes of DD Containers?
Double door shipping containers are available in ISO-regulated 20ft-DD and 40ft-DD lengths, with the standard height of 8′ 6″ or the high cube height of 9’ 6″.
40-ft Tunnel Containers
Did you know that 40-ft double door containers can also be referred to as tunnel containers? These containers are designed with doors on both ends, allowing for easy access from either side. This feature is particularly useful when loading and unloading cargo that cannot be maneuvered easily through a single door. Tunnel containers are often used in applications such as construction sites or for storage purposes.
40-ft DD Container Mods
In-house Expert Modifications
Our 40 foot DD containers aren’t just for storage and transportation. There are thousands of ways we can modify your investment to suit a variety of applications:
- Extra car garage
- Tractor storage
- Home storage
- Boat storage
- Workout gym
Fabricated Double Door Type of Containers With Large Swinging Doors
Double door containers come standard with a set of double cargo doors at both ends. The samples below are fabricated to have one large swinging door.
Whether you are storing equipment or are needing storage for stock overflow, our 40 foot double door shipping containers allow you to stack, store, and ship with limitless access to your unit.
Make sure you know your options- contact our team of experts today and we’ll find the best options for your needs.CONTACT US