Find Low-Cost Shipping Containers in Pasadena, Texas
Advanced Container Co. will supply low-cost shipping containers in Pasadena, on the Gulf Coast of Texas to make shipping easy. Our new and used shipping containers fuel the economy for many imports and exports off the Gulf.
We supply Texas and all over the U.S. with the most reasonable priced shipping, storage, and cargo containers.
Storage and Shipping Containers in Pasadena, TX
Whether you need containers for shipping or storage solutions, we have the best solution for you in Pasadena, TX.
Buy New or Used Cargo Containers in Pasadena, Tx
Advanced Container has used or new (1-trip) containers for sale. Their features include:
- Long lasting, high strength, and corrosive resistance
- Weather resistant
- Long lasting hinges and finishes
- Secure storage
- Easily modified
Shipping Container Size Options in Pasadena
We have provided a variety of shipping container sizes to Pasadena for over 35 years. Our most popular container sizes are the standard 20ft and 40ft shipping containers that come new or refurbished. Varying from 8ft to 45ft, we have the High Cube with tall ceilings and the Refrigerated container for long-term storage.
Contact our expert team today to figure out the best size cargo container to rent or purchase in Pasadena.
Pasadena Container Modifications
Here at Advanced Container, we customize your shipping container to your specifications. Need heating and cooling? We install A/C and heat. We also do electrical, plumbing, and installation of windows and shelves. The modification possibilities are endless with our expert team of over 35 years of experience in the industry. From a home office to a retail store, we can ship your outfitted storage container to Pasadena Texas.
Full Custom Container Conversions Available
Shipping Container Maintenance in Pasadena
Our high-quality shipping containers are durable and practically maintenance-free, however even the best steel containers show signs of wear and tear. Properly maintained shipping containers can last up to 20 years or longer!
- Peeling paint
- Roof damage
- Flooring issues
- Unsealed doors and windows
Contact our team today to extend the lifetime of your storage container.
Fun Facts about Pasadena Texas
- Employment is closely linked to the ship-channel industries
Heavy involvement in the oil and space industry with NASA nearby in Clear Lake.
- Pasadena is home to one of the largest private docks in the world, the Bayport Container Terminal. The terminal covers over 1,200 acres and has a quay length of over 7,000 feet, making it capable of handling some of the largest container ships in the world.
- Pasadena is home to the Houston Port, one of the busiest ports in the United States, which is just a short distance away from the city. This makes Pasadena a key location for shipping and logistics companies, providing easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
- History of Shipbuilding: Pasadena was once a major center for shipbuilding during World War II, with the Todd Houston Shipyard located on the Houston Ship Channel. The shipyard produced over 200 ships during the war, including Liberty Ships, Victory Ships, and tankers. Today, much of the shipyard has been redeveloped, but the area still has strong ties to the shipping industry.
- The Strawberry Festival: Known as the “Strawberry Capital of the Gulf Coast” since the 1930s with the annual Pasadena Strawberry Festival. Pasadena is a city that takes pride in its agricultural history, and one of the most significant events in the area is the Pasadena Strawberry Festival. Held every year in April, the festival celebrates the city’s role as a center for strawberry farming. Visitors can enjoy live music, carnival rides, and a classic car show. The festival also features a beauty pageant and a BBQ cook-off.
- The First Rodeo: Pasadena is known for being home to the first rodeo in Texas. The inaugural event took place in 1932 and has been a popular tradition in the city ever since.
- The Armand Bayou Nature Center: Located in the heart of Pasadena, the Armand Bayou Nature Center is one of the largest urban nature reserves in the United States. The center offers visitors a chance to experience nature up close and personal, with walking trails, canoe trips, and bird-watching tours.
Does Your Company Need Shipping Containers in Pasadena Texas?
Contact us today to get a quote on container sizes, modifications, and maintenance on shipping containers. Advanced Container provides quality containers, excellent service, and unbeatable results.